Friday, June 6, 2008

Getting going again.

Did you ever have an acute case of lacking enthusiasm? I do right now.
So many intersting things to to, besides sitting in front of a computer. How can I get the old drive back? I´ve been wondering that for some time now and the answer came a few days ago.
I´m a subscriber to John Chow and his newsletter showed me some really nice ideas to get going again.
Have a look here and decide yourself.
For starters I´ll be redoing the styling of my blog. Maybe a new face will help me get a better feeling.

Cheers,


Chris

6 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

I joined a fun and active blogroll. The desire to be part of the group and participate. Plus having the active members come by my site and comment really got me going.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. Been wondering the same thing quite sometime. Links are great as usual.

Anonymous said...

Nice guide, looking at guide like this really get you motivated again like when u first started. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

you know, the first impression is sometimes the rightest one... if you do feel that there are more interesting things around than sitting at the PC - then you'd better take an opportunity to check them:) Silly cold winter when you are forced to sit at home most of time is somewhere ahead, and now it is summer... and it's a crime to lock yourself in a flat when you can not to!

Anonymous said...

Lately I have been just posting pics once in awhile. I need to get something to get me excited about posting again.

Anonymous said...

Well we hope to see you back soon. We would love to see more posts.