Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Making money as a beggar

When I´m bored, when I wait for something, I start talking to people about their jobs. Even to beggars. Guess what? This one at the railway station begs for 6 hours a day he earns about 10 € each hour. He begs 6 days a week at various locations. Oh boy. That´s 360 € each week tax free.
He is living in a homeless shelter for free and pays minimum for food. Counting four weeks he earns 1440 €. And just by sitting around and doing nothing than looking hungry.
Not the worst choice of profession.

6 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Interesting point of view, but I think I prefer my home :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmn, he make more money than me laboring in front of this PC and blogging.

But you're right and it's not only in your place that beggars are making a comfortable living.

Anonymous said...

you are right that´s quite a lot for just sitting around, but i would not do this kind of job.

Anonymous said...

you are right that´s quite a lot for just sitting around, but i would not do this kind of job.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have nothing to worry about except buying food? Maybe not so bad.

Anonymous said...

beggar is a business man also, can earn 1440 per month?better than me....