Monday, March 3, 2008

It´s crazy what some people earn money with

Like said above, it is crazy what some people earn money with. Google "used panties" and you will find numerous sites leading to "young and horny" ladies selling their worn lingerie. Man that is just nasty. At least for someone not into such things. But the idea behind it is just brilliant. Exploit someone fetish to make hard cash. Nice. I would do it to, but I don´t think someone would truly consider buying my boxers. It just shows you other ways to gain green.

Photobucket

Let it rip with a you´ve got.

6 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

i cant believe there are people selling their under garments online.
i cant imagine people use mine....

=s

Anonymous said...

I cant believe it too! I mean who would do stuff like these!

Anonymous said...

Wow! nice blog. i loved reading it. It has lots of information.


Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. This is really disgusting to know that people are selling garments online.

Anonymous said...

Well, this is surprising! Though I don't think it's much of an issue. Come on it' something we use daily, what is the big deal in it!

Government Money Club said...

This i disgusting. People selling their under garments online! Oh my god! Anyways thank you for making people aware of it.

Thanks